Time required: about 30 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- light blue textured cardstock
- white cardstock
- 3-D sticker motif with snowman
- rubber stamp “Merry Christmas”
- black pigment stamp pad
- clear embossing powder
- round tag
- snowflake paper punch
- blue ribbon
- thin wire
- 3-D foam tape
- 3-D foam pad
- double sided adhesive tape
- Cuttlebug® machine
- Cuttlebug® embosing folder “Snowflakes”
1. First you need to create the snowflake background on a piece of 14.5 x 20.5 cm white cardstock. Follow the manufacturers instructions for creating the textured background. Once finished, wrap the ribbon around this sheet and secure the ends on the backside with tape. Tie a small ribbon strip to the frong to create a bow.
2. Fold a piece of 21 x 15 cm light blue textured cardstock into a card. Adhere the textured background to the blue card.
3. Punch out a light blue snowflake and adhere it to the tag using a 3-D foam pad. Use a piece of wire to secure this tag to the ribbon bow.
4. Stamp and emboss “Merry Christmas” on a piece of white cardstock. Cut this out into a small rectangle and adhere it to a piece of light blue textured cardstock. Cut out leaving a border of about 2,5 mm around all sides. Adhere this diagonally to the top left of the card, above the ribbon.
5. Attach the selected 3-D sticker snowman to a piece of white cardstock. Cut this out into a rectangle and adhere it then to light blue textured cardstock. Cut out leaving a border of about 2.5 mm around all sides.
6. Adhere the rectangle to the card and you are now finished.