Time required: about 2-3 hours because of drying time
Difficulty Level: Easy
Material List for this Reindeer:
- paper maché reindeer such as these below
- decopatch paper in design of choice
- gold paint for antlers and hoofs
- decopatch glue (this glue not only works excellent with the decoupatch paper, but also has a shiny
- flat paint brush for applying paper
- round paint brush for painting antlers and hoofs
1. Tear your decopatch paper in many small pieces.
2. Start adding decopatch glue to an area of the reindeer and then add the paper over the glue. Brush glue over the paper to seal. Continue adding glue and paper to the reindeer until all areas except the antlers and hoofs are covered.
3. Use gold paint to paint the antlers and hoofs. It may be necessary to add a second coat if the first coat does not cover appropriately.
Detail of the Reindeer