Time required: about 1 hour
Difficulty Level: Easy
- green fun foam
- sequins in many different colors
- round half beads in several colors
- star gems in several colors
- green dimensional paint
- green glitter
- red satin ribbon for hanging
- gem glue
- strong craft glue
Instructions for one tree:
1. Print out this Christmas Tree Template, find more tree examples here or make your own using cookie cutters or drawing one free handed..
2. Apply dimensional paint all around the tree and then add glitter to cover the paint. Shake off excess glitter and return it to the container. Let the paint dry before continuing.
3. Using the gem glue, apply small dots onto the tree where you would like to add the beads. Once that is done, carefully place the beads onto the glue. Let everything thoroughly dry now.
4. Create a loop with the ribbon. Using a strong craft glue, glue the ribbon loop to the backside of the tree.