Time required to make one wreath: about 30-45 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- styrofoam wreath of choice
- fuzzy white yarn such as the one in the photo below this material list
- die cutting machine of choice
- snowflake die cutting templates - we used ones from Spellbinders, Cuttlebug and Sizzix
- glittery white cardboard
- clear colored star gems
- craft glue
- jewel glue
- glittery silver ribbon for creating a bow
This is an example of the yarn used for the project
Instructions for the wreath:
1. First of all the entire wreath will get wrapped with the fuzzy yarn.
2. Die cut several snowflakes out and arrange them on the wreath in a pleasing way.Layer a couple of snowflakes on each other in different locations for added effect. Leave a small empty area at the top of the wreath for the bow. Glue all of the snowflakes in place.
3. Glue a star gem on the center of each snowflake and let dry.
4. Create a bow with the ribbon and adhere to the reserved area of the wreath.