Instructions for the wreath:
1. Cut several 5 centimeters strips of fabric along the short side of the fabric.
2. Then place several strips (we did 5) on top of each other and then cut into 5 centimeter squares.
3. Place glue on the wreath.
4. Place the fabric square on the wreath and use the knitting needle to puncture the fabric center into the wreath. The fabric will squish up and look fluffy.
5. Continue adding more fabric squares to the wreath, placing them close together. When the wreath is totally covered, you can take the needle and puncture down any ends into the styorfoam that may be higher than the others to get a even look.