1. Hot glue one end of the ribbon onto the ring then wrap your ring with the gingham ribbon. Hot glue the other end to what will be the backside. Cut away any excess length of ribbon.
2. Take your first bead with the tweezer and hold it to the hot glue gun to gather some glue.
3. Then place the bead onto the wreath.
4. Repeat for the remaining beads, creating 4 clusters of 3 beads.
5. Cut out 12 little leaves freehanded.
6. These will also be hot glued to the wreath, next to the beads.
7. This is how the leaves were arranged onto the wreath.
8. All you need now is yarn that matches your wreath. Cut a longer piece and fold it in half. Take the two ends together, insert them through the center of the wreath and pull them through the loop of the yarn. This will secure it onto the wreath. Pull both ends of the yarn through a bead (you may need a sewing needle to do this. Then tie the ends off at a length you like.