1. Select your cookie cutter and trace around the outside edges on a piece of cardboard.
2. Cut out the shape.
3. Poke evenly distanced holes all around the inside edge of the figure about 1/8 inch or about 3 mm from the outside edge.
4. Take a longer piece of yarn and knot one end. Insert the other end into your needle and insert the needle from the backside of the figure.
5. Go down into the next hole and pull your needle through so that it is on the backside again.
6. Now come up again with your needle but not in the next hole, but in the hole after that.
7. Go down again into the skipped hole.
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 until you have reached the end. Knot off your yarn and hide the knot as much as possible on the backside of the figure. Cut the remaining ends away.
9. Take a piece of yarn and make a loop through a stitch on the head and tie a knot in the yarn. This will be the hanger to hang the reindeer on the tree.