1. Cut your paper to the sizes found in the material list.
2. Glue the white strip of paper down the middle of the short end of the red paper.
3. Now glue the black strip across the middle of the long end of the red paper.
4. Glue the “yellow buckle” to the middle of the black paper.
5. Now you are ready to adhere the paper to the can. Stick double sided adhesive to the backside of one of the short ends of the red paper. Adhere this now to the can. Pull the paper around the can and now add double sided adhesive to the other end of the red paper so that you can stick and overlap it over the beginning end.