1. Open up the box as seen in the picture below and place it on the backside of the selected piece of decorative cardstock or scrapbook layout page.
2. Use your pencil and trace around all of the outlines around the box.
3. Fold in any folded sections or flaps and use the stylus to score these folding positions.
4. This is how your paper now looks. Cut around all of the outside lines and fold in any of the scored lines.
5. Adhere double sided adhesive to the flaps and assemble the box together to the same form of the original template.