The Tea Lights:
1. First cut out 6 strips of 14 x 1.75 cm scrapbook paper and adhere them to the tea lights using double sided tape.
2. Fill the bag with the tea lights and close.
The Bag Topper:
3. Cut a rectangle out of the green cardstock that measures 11.5 x 12 cm. Fold in half so that it measures then 11.5 x 6 cm.
4. Cut a piece of scrapbook paper that is slightly smaller than the green cardstock and adhere it to the front fold of the cardstock.
5. Cut a rectangle out of white cardstock that measures 9.5 x 4 cm and stamp and emboss “Merry Christmas” on it.
6. Place the white cardstock rectangle over the front of the folded cardstock topper and punch a hole through each of the corners of the cardstock and through the front of the bag topper.
7. Tie a piece of ribbon around the top of the bag topper and adhere the ends to the inside of the front fold. Tie a small second piece of ribbon to the front in a bow.
8. Now insert first the brads into the two top holes. Place the topper over the bag so that it sits secured. Staple underneath the white cardstock through all layers so that the topper is adhered to the bag. This way, the staples are disguised. See picture to the right.
9. Now insert the two brads in the bottom holes and your gift is finished.