1. First cut your floral foam to fit the clay pot.
2. Hot glue the moss to both the floral foam in the pot and to the cone, making sure to cover completely.
3. Wrap copper wire around the cone and add moss if any of the styrofoam shows through.
4. Now you can hot glue the potpourri pieces randomly onto the tree.
5. When finished, add angel hair around the cone to pull the look together.
6. To finish, use the stick to poke a hole in both the cone and the floral foam. Hot glue the stick now into both parts.