1. Cut the candy striped paper to the width of the card. Then cut a 1 cm strip as well as a 5 cm strip and glue these to the card like in the image here.
2. Glue one house motif to the center of the card.
3. Then cut a second house motif with just the house and front details.
4. Place 3D foam to the backside of the house and peel away the protective paper.
5. Stick the house directly over the first house motif.
6. Then glue down the sentiment. Place 3D foam pads on the backside of the stars and place them on the card as you wish.