1. Trace the reindeer cookie cutter three times and the heart cookie cutter twice onto the wood and cut out.
2. Sand the edges and surfaces if necessary.
3. Drill one small hole on the top and bottom of each wooden ornament. It may be necessary to drill an additional hole in the reindeer antler for stability.
4. Paint the reindeer red and the hearts white on both sides and let dry them dry completely before continuing.
5. Fill your bottles with red and white paint and draw “stitching” lines with the spout of the bottle around the outside edges of the figures and let each dry.
6. Dip a toothbrush in a contrasting color (red for white and white for red) and remove any excess paint. Brush your thumb across the toothbrush to sprinkle or splatter spots of paint onto the surfaces of each figure.
7. Connect the figures using the perlon thread. Add 2 red and one white bead at the beginning of the thread, between each figure and also at the end of the thread.
8. Glue ribbon bows onto the hearts.