Time required for one star: about 15 minutes plus drying time
Difficulty Level: Easy
Material List for this Star:
- thin plywood or pre-cut star shapes available at your local craft store
- mother-of-pearl white acrylic paint
- iridescent glitter
- wire for hanging
- drill with 1.5 mm bit
- sand paper if necessary
Instructions: Skip steps 1 and 2 if using pre-cut stars.
1. Print out the pattern to the size you prefer and transfer your markings on plywood.
2. Saw the star out and sand the edges if necessary.
3. Drill a small hole in two top star points.
4. Paint the star and while the paint is still wet, shake glitter over the star. This will adhere to the wet paint.
5. Let the star completely dry and then attach a piece of wire to the holes. Coil the wire ends on the front of the star to keep it from falling out.
Free Craft Pattern - Country Star