Instructions for the wreath:
1. Cut your green corrugated paper into 1 x 35 centimeter strips. The structure of the corrugated paper should be horizontal, so that the paper rolls easily. Cut the red corrugated paper into 1 x 17.5 cm strips in the same manner.
2. Then just roll each strip into a circle and glue in place.
3. The red circles can be put aside. The green circles need to be squeezed on two sides so that the shape resembles a leaf afterwards.
This is how the shapes look afterwards.
4. Now you can start gluing them onto the wreath. Start on the inner side and cover it with the green leaves. Then work your way outwards. Add clusters of red circles to resemble berries onto the wreath plus a couple of random berries here and there as you go along.
5. This is how the completed wreath could look like when finished.