Time required: about 30 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- brown felt
- white, black and red sewing thread
- 5 seed beads for buttons
- 1 x 4mm red bead
- fiberfill to stuff the gingerbread man
- sewing needle
- cookie cutter to use as template
- white 4 mm wide satin ribbon for hanging
1. Place the cookie cutter onto the brown felt and trace twice around the template.
2. Cut out the two gingerbread man shapes and place one over the other with the right sides facing (the sides without the tracing lines). Cut a length of ribbon and insert the two open ends inside at the top of the head and pin into place.
3. Blanket stitch around the gingerbread man with doubled white sewing thread. Before closing off, stuff lightly.
4. Use the black sewing thread and sew on the five seed beads. Two beads will be used for eyes and the remaining three beads as buttons.
5. Use the red sewing thread and sew on the bead for the nose.