Time required: about 30 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- white felt
- red embroidery floss -4 strands - (two strands doubled) are used to stitch around the heart and the
- embroidery needle
- trick marker for transferring markings onto the felt
- heart cookie cutter or other heart template
1. Cut out 2 hearts from your felt.
2. On one heart, trace snowflakes and cross stitches onto the heart. The trick marker has the advantage that the markings will disappear within a few hours or if you slightly dampen the markings with water. Now the stitch over the markings with embroidery floss. Secure the ends on the backside of the heart.
3. Place the two hearts over each other with the right sides on the outside. Blanket stitch around the heart until you are shortly before the end. Fill the heart with stuffing and then blanket stitched closed.
4. Create a loop using embroidery floss and sew onto the top of the heart as a hanger.