Would you like to share or submit a great Christmas craft project, decorating idea, freebie or recipe for one of our Christmas project categories?
Christmas-Projects.com is a sharing website to present creative Christmas and holiday ideas from around the net.
Please send us a link to the project you wish to share and which category on Christmas-Projects.com you think it should be shown in. Read the information below before contacting us:
Here are a couple of rules of submission and rules to avoid any copyright issues:
1. The blog or website you are suggesting must be yours and the project must be your own creation.
2. The blog or website you are suggesting must be family friendly with no offensive content.
3. By sending a suggestion you also allow us to use one image from the project to show it on this website and our social media sites, like Facebook.
4. You must be the owner of the images on the suggested page.
5. We are allowed to choose which image we would like to use and then present the image at a width of 350 pixels in the same manner as the other submitted projects shown on this website.
6. Credit will be given where credit is due. We link the title and link the image to the project on your blog or website. We also write the name of your website below the text we write so the readers know which website they will be finding the project on.
7. When submitting, use the e-mail address found here and write “Project Suggestion” in the subject line.
8. We have certain standards and factors we follow in deciding which projects we want to present. We reserve the right to not display all suggestions we receive. Please do not take it personally if your project does not appear. But continue trying with another project, instead.
9. We receive a lot of mail. It may take some time before we react on your suggestion and we may not have the time to contact you to let you know if we accept it or not. Just keep checking back.
10. We reserve the right to make changes in these rules if it becomes necessary.
You can use our button if you like: