Christmas Craft for Kids - Cork Gingerbread Cookies
These look incredibly real and require absolutely no baking! These here are of course not edible, but to be used as a decoration instead. Santa would be so disappointed on Christmas Eve when he takes a bite of these and sees that they are only of cork. So make sure that you put out real ones for him instead! Kids will find these so easy to make and there are many creative ways to decorate their cookies with the “icing”!
1. Use cookie cutters and trace around them onto the cork. Simple shapes work the best. A gingerbread man would also look nice!
2. Cut the shapes out with scissors and paint first the front side. Once dry, paint the back side.
3. Once the paint is dry, use the tube of dimensional paint and create the icing designs on the top side.
4. Let the dimensional paint dry at least 6 hours, but overnight is even better.
5. Arrange the cookies on a plate in a decorative way.