1. Clean lid. Spray paint the lid with white paint and let it thoroughly dry.
2. Decide which paper napkin motiv you would like to use and cut around the chosen motif so that the napkin is at least 2.5 cm or a 1 inch larger than the can lid, itself.
3. Apply paper napkin applique glue to the can lid and carefully position the motif onto the glue, pressing softly as you do not want to tear the napkin. Apply a coat of glue with a soft paint brush to cover the entire motiv. This seals it from the top side.
4. Once the glue is dry, apply textured snow to the snowy areas and sprinkle glitter on the still wet paint. Let it dry overnight.
5. Drill a hole in the top center of the lid and create a spiraled piece of wire for hanging.