Time required: about 5-10 minutes once you have your supplies gathered
Difficulty Level: Easy
Material list for this card:
- white folded card
- white, beige, green, black and brown cardstock
- 3 red sequins
- Sizzix Originals Die “Reindeer”
- Cuttlebug folders “Distressed Stripes” and “Snowflakes”
- diecutting and Embossing machine “Cuttlebug” or “Sizzix Big Shot”
- peel-Off Sticker “Merry Christmas”
- decoratived edged scissors
- Fiskars Shape Boss template “Ovals”
- stick glue and craft glue
- 3-D foam tape
- black dimensional paint
1. First emboss your white cardstock with the “Distressed Stripes” folder. Cut around the edges with the decorative edged scissors so that the cardstock fits on the front of the card as you see in the picture. Adhere it to the the card.
2. Cut out a green oval to fit the center of the card and emboss it with the “Snowflakes” folder. Now adhere it to the center of the cardstock on the front of the card.
3. Die cut your reindeer in the colors of brown and black. From the black reindeer, cut away the antlers and adhere these to the brown reindeer. Now die cut the collar (found on the same die and adhere it to the reindeer neck.
4. Now glue on a sequin on the nose and 2 sequins on the collar.
5. Stick 3-D foam tape pieces to the back of the reindeer and then adhere it to the center of the oval on the card.
6. Peel off the Merry Christmas sticker and stick it to the top center of the card.
7. Dot black dimensional paint on the reindeer for its eye.