1. You will need 2 paper napkin sides. Remove all but the top layer and use paper napkin glue to adhere the two sides to white cardstock. Let shortly dry. Then place baking paper over the motifs and iron them. This removes any wrinkles and helps the bonding of the napkin to the card even more. Now you have stiff motifs that you can work with. From one napkin side, cut out a square smaller than the card from the one napkin side and cut out an isolated bird from the other napkin side.
2. Place 3D pads on hte backside of the isolated bord motif and set aside for a moment.
3. Glue the square motif onto green paper and then cut out with a small border.
4. Adhere the Merry Christmas sticker onto white card and cut it out. Then adhere it onto the red Christmas paper and cut out again with a small border except on the left side. Place a brad on the left side. Adhere 3D foam tape on the backside of this piece and then adhere it to the card.
5. Then glue the square onto the square card. Now stick the isolated bird directly over the bird motif on the square napkin piece.
6. To add a nice touch to the corners, glue peel-off sticker lines to them.
7. Everywhere where you see snow, add 3D glue to these areas.
8. Then shake iridescent glitter onto the wet glue. Shake off the excess glitter and then set the card aside to dry.