Instructions for the wreath:
1. Paint the wreath shape with green acrylic paint. This is highly recommended, because the scrubby yarn is thin and the white of the wreath will easily show through if you were to not cover an area thoroughly. Let the wreath dry completely. Once the paint has dried, wrap the wreath with the green scrubby yarn until it is entirely covered.
2. For the same reason as above, the 12 pressed paper balls were painted red, too. These are placed on the wooden skewers to make the painting easier and to keep your fingers clean.
3. Keep the red balls on the skewer to make wrapping the balls with the yarn easier. Occasionally add a drop of hot glue to the ball to secure the yarn. Then cover that drop of glue with yarn to hide it. Wrap the ball until it is entirely covered with the yarn and then remove it from the skewer.
4. Four groups of three balls are then made.
5. And then hot glued to the wreath.