1. Using the dimensional paint, draw snowflakes on the disc at random points. Add dots to the spaces between the snowflakes.
2. Lay a sheet of paper on your working space. Sprinkle glitter over the entire disk making sure to cover all dimensional paint designs. Tap the disk on the paper to remove any excess glitter.
3. Any remaining glitter on the sheet of paper can be poured back into glitter container.
4. Wait overnight until the paint is dry. Insert the disk in on half of the acrylic ball and snap on the other half.
5. Tie a ribbon to the top of the ornament and add either a hook or nylon string to hang.