1. Separate the motif from the paper napkin that you would like to use for your ornament.
2. Then cut the motif exactly out and discard all of but the top layer of the napkin.
3. Then arrange your motif on a wood slice that it will fit on (each wood slice is a different size).
4. Brush on glue over the motif and the entire surface of the wood slice.
5. At first the glue may look white and milky but should dry clear.
Once the glue has dried, you can then drill a hole in the top of the ornament. Pull a piece of raffia through the hole and make a knot. If you like, create a small raffia bow to cover the hole.