1. Paint the cork white and set aside to dry.
2. Glue the pressed paper ball onto the dry cork. Paint both pieces with the structured snow paste and set aside to dry. This can take up to 6 hours depending on how warm it is.
4. Once the paste is dry, glue the hat onto the head.
5. Glue on the wiggly eyes.
5. Be careful for this step. Use scissors and “cut” the orange wooden ball in half. This is done by placing the scissors over the middle over the hole and pressing down. This will split the wooden ball in half.
6. Now do the same with the black wooden bead and glue on as buttons.
7. Tie a red ribbon around the neck.