Instructions: If you have a pre-cut shape, start with step 3.
1. Print out the pattern to the size you prefer and transfer your markings on plywood.
2. Saw the tree out and sand the edges if necessary.
3. Drill 2 small holes at the top point of the tree.
4. Paint the tree green and let it dry completely.
5. Use your dimensional paint to draw small spirals randomly all over the tree and while the paint is still wet, shake glitter over the dimensional paint. Tap excess glitter away.
5. Let the tree completely dry and then attach a piece of wire to the holes. Coil the wire ends on the back side of the tree to keep it from falling out.
Free Craft Pattern - Country Tree